2012년 12월 2일 일요일

NARS - NEW WAVE PALETTE SWATCH


NARS NEW WAVE PALETTE







Marc Jacobs
Nars used Pandora eyeshadow(white/black)







actually I want to make tutorial with this palette but forgot taking pictures XD



so I made this picture! haha

 * use <nars -smudge proof eye base> before start make-up




add eyelash


  

I use Nars Amour Blush
it is matte peech pink and I love this color more than orgasm!




I think this make up is too strong, so change mauk up style with same palette.

↓↓↓↓↓








BYE!

댓글 3개:

  1. Wow this is really gorgeous!!
    I've searched soooo much through youtube and blogs. However, I believe this is the best posting. You're like a professional make up artist!! I never imagine someone could mix and blend colors from palette in these ways. Anyway thanks for posting and it's definitely Awesome!!
    I think I should get one!!

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. Thank you!! At the first time, I really worried because this palette has a bold color variation. However, when I used this palette, I fell in love with this amazing color shade!

      삭제
  2. Beautiful eyeshadow look and a very nice / informative blog. How can I follow you??? Are you on Blog Lovin' or GFC or Google+? :)

    http://strawberryheartschocolatedarts.blogspot.com

    답글삭제